Whole Roasted Cauliflower
By January 27, 2014Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 40 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
Cauliflower is known for its power to detox. Cleans the blood and detoxifies the liver. Improves cell growth and if you can get past the fact it looks very much like a brain ~ tastes delicious!
- 1 Large Head of Cauliflower
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground turmeric
- 1/2 Teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Sage or Ground Sage
- 1/2 Zest of fesh Lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Plain Greek Yoghurt
- Lightly oil a baking roasting pan and pre-heat the oven to 400oF. Trim the leaves off the Cauliflower and hollow out the stem. Set aside.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the lemon juice and yoghurt. Stir together.
- Dip the Cauliflower head into the yoghurt mix. Be sure to completely coat the head of the Cauliflower getting into the grooves.
- Place into the oiled roasting pan and put into the oven for 40 minutes.
- You know its ready when the glaze is golden and if you insert a small knife into the core it feels soft, without resistance. I served it over a bed of fresh spinach, mainly to give it some color contrast!
- Skill Level: Beginner